Teen Photography Group (Ages 13-17)
The group is a club focusing on connecting young photographers around the country as well as around the world. Through this club, youth ranging in ages 13-17 will have the opportunity to network with people their age, receive discounts on classes and meet and learn from countless award winning photographers.
- Complimentary admission to monthly Youth member’s meetings
Regular meetings are the first Wednesday of the month, from 6:00pm to 7:30pm, upstairs at the Photo Centre.
- Complimentary admission to monthly member meetings
- Member’s discounts for programs at the Centre
- Complimentary admission to designated FOTOfusion community events
- Complimentary admission to FOTOinsights lecture series
- Unlimited free admission to exhibitions
- Invitations to previews, receptions, and gallery talks
- Opportunity to enter the annual Member’s Juried Exhibition
- Opportunity to enter the annual Youth Member’s Juried Exhibition
This group meets the first Wednesday of the month from 6:00 to 7:30pm.