2016 Members Museum Exhibit
Opening Reception: Aug 26, 2016 6:00-8:00pm
On View: Aug 27 to Oct 29, 2016
CLICK HERE for information on the museum exhibit and opening reception.
Exhibition Dates: Aug 27 to Oct 29, 2016
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
Entries for the MEMBER’S Juried Exhibition must be submitted no later than June 25, 2016. A maximum of five images may be entered.
There is a non-refundable entry fee of $20 PER image submitted. A maximum of five images may be entered. Please make sure to include your membership fee if you aren’t a member, or if your membership has expired. Your membership must be active through October 29, 2016.
Best of Show: $950 Cash Award
Two Merit Awards: FREE Tuition for a FOTOfusion Passport or a Master Workshop of your choice.
The juror for this year’s exhibition: Arnold Drapkin
20th Annual MEMBER’S Juried Exhibition CALENDAR
Opening Reception: Aug 26, 2016, 6pm-8pm
Exhibition Dates: Aug 27 – Oct 29, 2016
June 25 • Deadline for entries
July 16 • Notification of Juror’s decision
August 13 until 5pm • Postmark deadline for delivery of accepted artwork
August 26 • Exhibition Opening Reception
October 29 • Exhibition closes
Oct 31-Nov 5 • Photographers pick-up artwork
NOTE: No frontal nudes will be accepted.
SUBMIT BY MAIL
Click the link below to download the entry form in Adobe Acrobat format. You may then mail the form to us along with a CD containing your entries. Please use the same file naming convention as for the online entry (see below).
Submissions can be made online via the instructions below.
Step 1: Please provide the following information in the entry form:
- Provide all the information requested in the entry form and submit payment.
- The entry fee is $20.00 per image submitted, up to 5 images.
- Your Membership MUST be good through Oct 29, 2016 or you will be required to renew your membership. You may choose to renew your membership while filling out the submission form.
>CLICK HERE to see the different membership options. You may purchase your membership while filling out the entry form here in step 1.
Step 2: Please follow these requirements when preparing your images for submission:
- Image metadata should contain proper Copyright and Title information as these will be used in the online gallery. Photoshop, Lightroom and other imaging applications allow the user to set this information.
- All images must be in JPG format.
- Image resolution 72 ppi and no more than 1200 pixels on the longest side.
- Individual files must not exceed 2000KB (2MB) in size.
- File names must be of the following format:
Your last name followed by the underscore character, first name followed by the underscore character, and the number of your entry to match the image titles you submitted in Step 1, entry form.
e.x.: doe_john_1.jpg doe_john_2.jpg etc.
- File names must NOT contain spaces or any other punctuation characters other than dash or underscore: – and _
Any files not conforming to these specifications will not be accepted.